Medieval Empires 2nd AMA
Our second AMA with Medieval Empires is just over! We would like to thank those who have participated in the discussion. Now, let's see what this highly promising project is offering to the world.
Medieval Empires is brought to you by MoonGaming and featuring internationally acclaimed actor, Engin Altan Düzyatan as Kayi Tribe leader Ertuğrul Gazi, the game aims to provide a state-of-the-art Web 3.0 experience to the fans of the character/actor, gamers as well as blockchain and crypto enthusiasts.
To prepare for their IDO which is taking place on December 16th-16:00 UTC, we hosted an AMA with Assad Dar - Chief Visionary Officer & Co-Founder of Medieval Empires on BinStarter Telegram Official Channel. In case you missed it, here’s a quick AMA recap.
1. How do you feel with the upcoming IDO? Can you say that you have done all the necessary preparations to make sure that you will have a good IDO sale turnout?
We are very confident about the upcoming IDO as we have a great product that offers good value and gameplay to the players. With a strong product, backed by a solid tokenomics, we are fully prepared to launch our token.
Our project is backed by some of the biggest industry names, along with notable partners and top advisors. Carl Runefelt, the famous crypto influencer and investor is a part of our project. We also have Engin Altan Düzyatan, the popular Turkish actor as the lead character in our game. Other than that, we have partnered with several launchpads including WePad, TrustPad, Poolz and BinStarter and a number of guilds as well, such as BlockchainSpace and Troy.
And from the results we have seen so far, it looks like the launch is going to go great!
2. Can you please describe Medieval Empires and talk about the theme of the game? You may share an intro video that our community can watch to have a look and feel when playing the game.
Medieval Empires is a mid-core strategy game based in the 13th century, in what is now modern-day Turkey. It is loosely based on history and features Engin Altan Düzyatan as the lead actor, playing the role of Ertugrul Ghazi, a tribal warrior. Players will be able to build, expand, battle and earn in Medieval Empires grand game world. Currently, our team is working on the town builder, which is the view players will be using to create their towns, generate resources or train units in the game.
There are actually plenty of AMAs we have had that would show you the look and feel of the game, coming directly from the team itself. One particular recent one that I think was just amazing is where the art team shows the town module creation and how it might end up looking in the actual game. So, if users want to get a look and feel of the game, please do watch that. (link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XTagH9exFTY)
3. You mentioned about the character Ertuğrul Gazi, can you please tell us the association of the actor who played Ertuğrul with Medieval Empires?
Ertugrul Ghazi was a historical figure known for his valor and bravery. The character in our game is based on the historical figure who is known to have existed back in the 13th century Turkic region. Engin Altan Düzyatan is the actor who plays the role of Ertugrul Ghazi in our game.
4. Another famous personality supporting Medieval Empires is Carl Runefelt, the famous crypto influencer with more than 1.2M followers on Twitter, can you share to us how were you able to manage having Runefelt to be one of your partners?
I reached out to Carl Runefelt with the idea of a mid-core strategy blockchain game based on medieval history and since he was already a big influencer in the crypto world, with a massive following, he was just the right person for us to work with!
And he liked the idea of making a web3 game that would be created by the most talented people from the top gaming studios and would be highly accessible, bringing in more web2 players into the web3 world. Eventually, we decided to work together to create a product that was not only amazing in terms of quality but also has the potential to generate mass appeal in crypto and video game markets across the world!
5. Since Medieval Empires is a crypto based game, is it possible to play Medieval Empires even if I don’t know anything about crypto? Does it require to purchase anything before I can play?
Yes, it is entirely possible to play Medieval Empires with no prior knowledge of crypto. With the custodial wallet feature that we offer, anyone can simply register and play the game directly. That is one of the best parts about our game, the accessibility factor. So even if you don’t know anything about blockchain or web3 technologies, you can still enter the game world, start playing and earning!
6. Let us now talk about your token, can you provide the utilities of your token and the earning aspect of the game?
MEE token holders will get a lot of benefits, including voting power and VIP status, access to purchase NFTs such as land, early use of some game features and access to airdrops among other benefits. So, the token will have actual utility within the game instead of being just a currency.
The play-and-own feature basically means that players will actually be able to own their in-game assets and generate value through them. One example of this is the LAND in the game. Players who own land can earn an actual income by renting out parts of their land to other players. They can also generate resources on their land and either use them in gameplay or sell to other players, however they want to strategise.
7. Can you please discuss about Medieval Empires tokenomics? How will you assure the community that Medieval Empires has a staying power and a long term benefits? Do you have the funding and a solid team in place to continue developing?
Medieval Empires is backed by strong tokenomics and a very well-designed game economy. The game is also backed by notable personalities such as Carl Runefelt and Engin Altan Düzyatan. In addition to that, we have several guilds, partners and launchpads, as I mentioned earlier. And on top of that, with such an exceptionally talented team, we are here to stay in the market in the long run for sure.
In addition to that, as our game world expands, new factions will be added, new actors will also introduced, and token utilities will be added to keep the game going strong and engaging in the long run!
8. Medieval Empires is an EIP project which is an attractive investment for our community and not all project owners would agree to the high demand of our EIP policy so can you please tell us the plans in place in case there is a need to stable the token price? How will you cope with the vesting and selling pressures?
The fact that we are building a truly phenomenal web3 experience, with continuous marketing activities, and additional utility added to the token, we plan to keep the interest in our token high and the vesting and selling pressure under control. The most important thing is to build a good product, success will follow after that.
The MEE token will be launched on both exchanges and different launchpads. Since exchange platforms do not have the functionality of adding any kind of cliff or vesting which could lead to selling pressure, especially at the beginning, we have also opted for launchpads. Launchpads can create their own smart contracts, which will help us manage the locking and vesting requirements and deal with the selling pressure.
9. Please tell us about the IDO which is happening very soon.
Yes, we are having an IDO on Binstarter on 16th December at 4pm UTC. Users can simply log on to the launchpad’s website and get all the instructions they need to purchase the $MEE token. And given the results of the previous IDOs, I would urge the community to be quick and get their hands on $MEE tokens as soon as the IDO happens!
10. Is there anything you want to add that we have not tackled yet?
One thing I would like to stress more is that we are bringing a game to the community that will be highly accessible and will actually be a high quality web3 phenomenon. These are two things that I think the crypto gaming market currently lacks and Medieval Empires aims to solve. In addition to that, the product that we are bringing is so well curated in terms of its economy, gameplay, team and expansion plans, that I genuinely think players are going to enjoy every aspect of it!
Live Question Round
- Before conducting your #MedievalEmpires token launch, will you be conducting any large community events? If so, how can we be a part of it?
We will do a lot of AMAs and live interviews in the coming weeks and months to be very close to our community. Check our social to not miss out! We maybe plan something big coming march, stay tuned for that!
2. According to the roadmap, what is your most important next priority? Do you have enough funds and strong community to achieve the goal?
The next big step is our token listing on ByBit December 19th. After that we want to release our Alpha version end of Q1. Yes we have already a big community, which will be bigger soon.
3. Can we earn money by playing Medieval Empires games? What will those who win in this game get as a reward? $MEE token or any NFTs?
Our main idea is to build a sustainable game with a great in game economy. We call it Play and Own, so have fun playing it and own everything in the game. If you want to sell your NFTs on an open market place, you are free to do it!
4. I wanted to ask that is there will be any beta testing for game before the proper release?? Do team have any plans to provide a beta version of game for users to test it? Because it could help to identify bugs in early stage.
Yes we will have an Alpha version in Q1 and a beta Version in Q2, just follow our socials to check when exactly.
5. Staking, NFT is very hottest, do you think you will apply NFT technology to your products in the achieved future?
Yes we think staking NFTs is a great mechanic, we are also exploring to use that for our game.
Medieval Empires Linktree: https://linktr.ee/medievalempires
BinStarter is a decentralized mining-style approval mechanism insurance protocol that is designed to examine projects according to certain criteria for 30 days and to protect liquidity providers against possible financial damages or any negativities.
Website | Announcement Channel | Telegram Chat | Twitter | Blog
BinStarter Blog & News Newsletter
Join the newsletter to receive the latest updates in your inbox.